Lengthen My Days

It's all about getting God to the top of your "To Do" List

Friday, October 27, 2006

Praying Like a Kid #3
(Or Saying Thank You with a Clean Heart)

Well, you will be relieved to hear that we finally purchased the pumpkin. The best part of the event for me of course was when Connor jumped into the car after picking his pumpkin and said happily, “Thanks, Mom.” Amazingly, as he said thanks he looked down at his feet and his pumpkin and realized they were covered with dirt. Unprompted by me, he got himself and the pumpkin out of the car and attempted to wipe them off. Then he got back in the car and said, “OK, that’s the best I can do. Sorry I'm not cleaner. Thanks for the pumpkin, Mom.”

All of this is good stuff to remember when I thank God for answering my persistent prayers.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home